E2E Soccer Limited is an Ottawa company that develops web applications for the soccer community to manage administrative tasks such as registration, scheduling, league management, and referee assignment.
Intermediate Software Developer
We have immediate openings for a full time C# .NET web developer.
This role is ideally suited to a motivated, self starting individual seeking a challenging opportunity. The individual will be focused on the development and support of new and existing applications. The position requires you to work from your home office and is a full time salaried position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years professional experience, with specific tasks including development and delivery of Microsoft .NET web-based solutions using C#, SQL Server
Ideally the individual must have
- College or university degree in computer science
- Minimum 5 years experience in the development of web applications using .Net Framework 4.0 or later using C#
- Minimum 5 years experience with SQL Server 2008
- Experience with Microsoft's Entity Framework 5 and higher
- Proficient in web-based technologies
- Good understanding of XML and Web Services
- Must have experience working in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can communicate effectively with business and technical staff to gather requirements and needs